st: adjusted r-squared, regress with pweight

From   David Kantor <>
To   Statalist <>
Subject   st: adjusted r-squared, regress with pweight
Date   Wed, 12 May 2010 12:20:52 -0400

Sorry if this is a very elementary matter, or if it reveals my ignorance. And sorry if this has been covered before.

If I do regress with a p-weight, it does not display adjusted r-squared; it also does not display the table of model and residual sum-of-squares and degrees-of-freedom. But these items are apparently computed, as they show up in the ereturned scalars.
Can anyone tell me why this is?

I use Stata 10.1.