st: tsset multiple imputation panel data

Subject   st: tsset multiple imputation panel data
Date   Wed, 12 May 2010 11:35:33 -0400 (EDT)

I need to generate lagged predicting variables for the multiple imputation
panal data. To gerenrate lagged varaibles, i need to teset the data first.

However, i tried tsset id time and get the error message of "repeated time
values within panel". I think that is casused by the five multiple imputed
datasets and now saved in one database.

Then i tried tsset id time _mj. The error message says "too many variables
specified." Can anyone advice me on how to solve this problem?
Thanks a lot.
Jun Qing