st: Re: st: Re: st: implementation of Athey and Imbens "changes-in-changes” (CIC) model

From   andreas madestam <andreas.madestam@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Re: st: Re: st: implementation of Athey and Imbens "changes-in-changes” (CIC) model
Date   Wed, 12 May 2010 14:59:50 +0200

Dear Nils,

thanks for your suggestion. I did in fact contact Susan some time ago
but so far no reply and then it occurred to me that someone on the
list may have worked with the Stata version of the CIC model.

Best,

Andreas