st: estimate store command

From   Julian Runge <>
Subject   st: estimate store command
Date   Wed, 12 May 2010 11:39:53 +0200

I have a question regarding the estimate store command. I used the command

by fund_identifier: mvreg ReturnMinusRF = MktMinusRF SMB HML TERM DEF

on panel data to estimate a cross section of fund alphas in a
I only want to store the *intercept term *of every single regression,
not the whole regression outcome. Is that possible?

Best regards,