Re: st: mata conformability error, but matrices are conformable

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: mata conformability error, but matrices are conformable
Date   Sat, 8 May 2010 00:19:25 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 8/5/10, Misha Spisok wrote:
> I am getting the following error due to some code I have
> written (given below with complete, but short, working example to
> reproduce the error):

The changed code below works:

*-------------------- begin code --------------------
program calcp, rclass
    version 10.1
    syntax varlist [if] [in]
    marksample touse
    gettoken lhs rhs : varlist
    regress `lhs' `rhs' if `touse'
    mata: makexb("`rhs'", "`touse'")

void makexb(string scalar rhs, string scalar touse)
        real matrix X
        real rowvector b
        real colvector Xb
        real scalar idx