st: RE: Delete missing

From   "Mendoza Aldana, Dr Jorge Antonio (WPRO)" <MendozaAldanaj@wpro.who.int>
Subject   st: RE: Delete missing
Date   Sat, 8 May 2010 15:12:05 +0800

Patricia,
you may want to look at dropmiss from Nick

cheers,
Jorge

From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Patricia Yu [pyu1@wisc.edu]
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2010 2:33 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Delete missing

Dear Stata Users,

I have a question about deleting missing data.
I would like to delete cases if they have missing values in any variables in
my dataset.
How can I do in STATA to delete these cases with any missing data?
Could you please share STATA codes with me?

Thank you very much for your great help!

Sincerely,
Patricia

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
PATRICIA YU
Ph.D. Student & Project Assistant
Dept. of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
University of Wisconsin-Madison
Cell: 608/698-8108
Home: 608/231-6855
E-mail: pyu1@wisc.edu

This message was scanned for viruses with Trend Micro ScanMail, GFI MailSecurity and  GFI MailEssentials by the World Health Organization Regional Office for the Western Pacific.  However, the recipient is advised to scan this e-mail and any attached files for viruses.

Disclaimer:

This e-mail, together with any attachments, is intended for the named recipients only and is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise protected by law.

If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete it and any attachments from your system. You may not copy or disclose its contents to anyone.