Re: st: mata conformability error, but matrices are conformable

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: mata conformability error, but matrices are conformable
Date   Sat, 8 May 2010 01:59:00 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 8/5/10, Maarten buis wrote:
> The changed code below works:

My earlier code, as well as the original code,
ignored the selection of observations stored in `touse',
so the Mata function can be better written as:

*------------------ begin code ---------------------
void makexb(string scalar rhs, string scalar touse)
        real matrix X
        real rowvector b
        real colvector Xb
        real scalar idx