st: estimating a correlation matrix after using MI

From   Alan Acock <>
Subject   st: estimating a correlation matrix after using MI
Date   Fri, 07 May 2010 20:28:43 -0700

If we use mi to generate, say, 20 imputed datasets and do our analysis, how can we obtain a correlation matrix of our variables. The American Psychological Association often expects an appendix that reports the correlations of all variables in an analysis plus a vector of means and a vector of standard deviations. How do we best estimate this matrix when using mi?

Alan Acock