st: impute missing values

From   Giancarlo Musto <>
Subject   st: impute missing values
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 01:47:43 +0200

Hi everyone,

I have daily weather data for several private weather stations near a
zone of interest. I have some gaps in the data and sometimes these
gaps are overlapping. To be precise, there are some days in which I
have missing values for all the weather stations. I would like to
consider the closest weather station and impute the missing values on
the basis of the other stations. I tried to use the command "impute",
but in this way I still have some missing values. Do you know how I
could solve this problem?