st: I thank you

From   "Jason Ferris" <JasonF@TURNINGPOINT.ORG.AU>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: I thank you
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 09:32:14 +1000

Hi everyone,
I would just like to thank all the users and Stata List for your
existence and responses.  I recently posted a couple of queries and have
received very fruitful responses to which I am grateful.  I wanted to
share this.

Sincerely,
Jason Ferris

DISCLAIMER: This message (including any attachments) is intended solely for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,and are not necessarily the views of the Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre (ABN: 68 223 819 017).

Although this message and any attachments have been scanned for viruses by 'Trend Micro InterScan' at the time of sending, you are advised to rescan on receipt.

The whole or parts of this email may be subject to copyright of Turning Point Alcohol and Drug Centre (ABN: 68 223 819 017), and/or third parties.
You can only re-transmit, distribute or use the material if you are authorised to do so.

Please consider the environment before printing this email or attachments.