Re: st: impute missing values

From   Federico Belotti <>
Subject   Re: st: impute missing values
Date   Thu, 6 May 2010 17:14:50 +0200

Have you tried with -mi-? It is a structured suite of commands to deal with multiple-imputation available with Stata 11 (-impute- is a simple, limited and old version of the command)

Anyway, I need some details before trying to code a solution for your problem. For instance, how many variables with missing values in each station? how many obs completely missing? Have all datasets the same missing pattern?

Federico Belotti
Faculty of Economics
Department of Financial and Quantitative Economics
University of Rome Tor Vergata
tel: +39 06 7259 5624