Re: st: how to find the integral for a portion of a normal distribution.

Subject   Re: st: how to find the integral for a portion of a normal distribution.
Date   Tue, 4 May 2010 18:14:45 -0400

" The Weibull is also easy to simulate because there is a closed-form
version of the
cumulative probability distribution."

I should have said "because  the cumulative probability distribution
is easy to invert."  The closed form of the cumulative probability
distribution is important because you want to estimate probabilities.

Steve

--
Steven Samuels
[email protected]