st: graph export ignores width height?

From   Victor C Van Hee <vvanhee@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: graph export ignores width height?
Date   Tue, 4 May 2010 15:03:01 -0700

If I try to export a graph with a higher resolution by using the width or height (or both) options to "graph export" as either png or tif, I still get the same resolution as when I do not use those options. The width and height options are apparently ignored.  I know this used to work for me (maybe when I had Windows or Linux). I have Stata64 10.1 IC for Macintosh.

Any advice?  Is there another way to export in high resolution?  Thanks!

graph export mygraph.png, wid(3000)