Re: st: Is it correct to use frequency weights?

From   Rafael Claro <rafaelcla@uol.com.br>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Is it correct to use frequency weights?
Date   Tue, 4 May 2010 17:56:02 -0300

Dear Nicolás,

According to your description sounds like you have sampling weights and not frequency weights (check for pweight in help file for weights). As you also mentioned having other stages in your sampling plan the “frequency weight” possibility is even more improbable. This is, probably, the reason why you are facing unexpected results.

Check the help file for “survey” and also “svyset” for further information. You should not have a hard time to get everything working.

Best regards,
Rafael Moreira Claro