st: graph after xtreg

From   Filipa de Castro <>
Subject   st: graph after xtreg
Date   Tue, 4 May 2010 15:16:30 -0500

I have a simple xtreg model:

- xtreg rel dep adolescent  income married, fe -

I need to interpret the coefficient this estimation graphically. Dep
is continuous and adolescent is binary so I wouldlike to get a graphic
with the predicted values for both adolescent and non-adolescent
(holding all others cconstant) Something in the lines of  -postgr
madepm, by(adolescent)-  , but that would work gor xtreg.

Could not fine an appropriate way of doing this and would appreciate any help!