Re: st: Text size in graphs

From   Amanda Fu <>
Subject   Re: st: Text size in graphs
Date   Mon, 3 May 2010 11:10:49 -0400

Hi all,

I also met similar problem of accommodating the legend size and
position in a graph as Tomas mentioned. I found it is time-consuming
and frustrating to make syntax to work out very well. Then I just used
the graph editor to edit after the graph was created.

So, I have a general question regrading this issue:

Generally speaking, Is it worthwhile to continue testing and get some
syntax that really works out and then keep this as a template for
future use? Is it realistic to use graph editor to do some small
enhancement by hand?

Thanks for your time!

Best wishes,