RE: st: AW: SV: AW: Text size in graphs

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: AW: SV: AW: Text size in graphs
Date   Mon, 3 May 2010 11:40:01 -0700

This is the best book on Stata graphics available.  You can learn a lot as well as find nice solutions for your problems.

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael Norman Mitchell
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 8:28 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: st: AW: SV: AW: Text size in graphs

Greetings

   I hope that people would forgive the shameless plug, but I would also
suggest "A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics, 2nd Ed"
(http://www.stata.com/bookstore/vgsg.html) see for learning about and
solving these kinds of graph problems. For example, the issue of
controlling legends in combination with -by()- is covered in sections
9.8 and 9.9.

Best regards,

Michael N. Mitchell
See the Stata tidbit of the week at...