Re: st: Connecting Data Points with Lines

From   Jielu Lin <jielu.lin@case.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Connecting Data Points with Lines
Date   Fri, 30 Apr 2010 16:09:51 -0400

Nick Cox just advised me to use "xtline" and this solves my problem.
If I do tsset and then line, the problem is still there. I'm working
on a small dataset--don't know if this is a problem of my data.

Jielu Lin