Re: st: Connecting Data Points with Lines

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Connecting Data Points with Lines
Date   Fri, 30 Apr 2010 14:02:04 -0400

Jielu Lin <> :
Can you
tsset id age
before graphing?

Can you show an example of the problem using publicly available data?

clear all
webuse grunfeld
qui xtmixed mvalue time||company:time, mle cov(un)
predict y_fitted, fitted
g c=inrange(company,1,2)
sort c
line y_fitted time, connect(L) name(wrong)
line y_fitted time, connect(L)