Re: st: AW: ordinal logistic regression diagnostic

From   amatoallah ouchen <>
Subject   Re: st: AW: ordinal logistic regression diagnostic
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:49:15 +0200

Thanks a lot Martin for your prompt answer,
But in the example you gave  below, you have  used 2 quantitative
variables (length and mpg) , the problem I mentioned occur when only
using  qualitative variables,
If I reuse  your example

webuse fullauto, clear
ologit  rep77 rep78 model
variable _cons not

I think that my issue is more clear now,