st: ordinal logistic regression diagnostic

From   amatoallah ouchen <at.ouchen@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: ordinal logistic regression diagnostic
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:24:05 +0200

Good day Stata-listers,
I'm currently  running an ordinal logistic regression, all the
predictors are categorical, In order for my analysis to be valid, my
model has to satisfy the assumptions of ordinal  logistic regression,
the problem is that all what I could find out   is material related to
the diagnostic of the logistic regression  and more rarely some hints
related to ologit but that don't seem to work for my case (for example
when I use the fitstat command I get the message: variable _cons not
found
r(111))
In addition I never came up with a similar model ( ordinal logistic
regression with only categorical predictors).
So it is statistically correct to run a such model (or do we need at
least one quantitative predictor?).

Any help would be highly appreciated,

Thanks a lot in advance,
Ama