RE: st: RE: overid

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   RE: st: RE: overid
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:15:59 +0100

... and that Stata can see, a redundant qualification in this instance,
but not necessarily others.

Nick
n.j.cox@durham.ac.uk

Martin Weiss

ssc d witch

can tell you which copies you have on your computer...

Marguerite Duponchel

problem is that I get an error message while trying to uninstall overid

. ssc uninstall overid
criterion matches more than one package