st: overid

From   Marguerite Duponchel <>
Subject   st: overid
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:32:16 +0200

I am trying to run the overid command and I get this error message:

this is version 9.2 of Stata; it cannot run version 10.0 programs
     You can purchase the latest version of Stata by visiting
(error occurred while loading overid.ado)

I tried to replace the file with earlier version but it does not work, the same
error message appears.

Could you please advice?

Many thanks

Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.