st: RE: overid

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: overid
Date   Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:48:50 +0100

Make sure that you remove the files that are problematic _and_ drop any
-program- in memory.

Marguerite Duponchel

I am trying to run the overid command and I get this error message:

this is version 9.2 of Stata; it cannot run version 10.0 programs
     You can purchase the latest version of Stata by visiting
(error occurred while loading overid.ado)

I tried to replace the file with earlier version but it does not work,
the same
error message appears.