st: how to copy tables from the result window

From   Stevie Kourama <>
Subject   st: how to copy tables from the result window
Date   Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:57:57 +0300

Hi guys,

1. How do copy the tables from the result windows to a word document?
my Stata 11 does not copy the tables are they are and I have to
re-write the tables all over again.

2. Secondly is there anyway of clearing some of the result that are
not needed before I print out the result so that I only print what I

3. thirdly, how do we save the result apart from using lof files?

any help?

Stevie Kourama