RE: st: how to copy tables from the result window

From   Maarten buis <>
To   stata list <>
Subject   RE: st: how to copy tables from the result window
Date   Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:06:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Stevie Kourama wrote:
> 1. How do copy the tables from the result windows to a word document?
> my Stata 11 does not copy the tables are they are and I have to
> re-write the tables all over again.
> 2. Secondly is there anyway of clearing some of the result that are
> not needed before I print out the result so that I only print what I
> need?
> 3. thirdly, how do we save the result apart from using lof files?

Stata output was not designed for that purpose. You'll have
to use -estout- for that, see <>

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie