st: AW: how to copy tables from the result window

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: how to copy tables from the result window
Date   Fri, 23 Apr 2010 17:07:14 +0200

<>

-ssc d estout-, -ssc d outreg2- and -ssc d tabout- are tools to give you
rtf-files that can be opened in word processors.

Editing a -log- file is probably a good way to get rid of unwanted stuff,
why do you object to it?

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Stevie Kourama
Gesendet: Freitag, 23. April 2010 16:58
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: how to copy tables from the result window

Hi guys,

1. How do copy the tables from the result windows to a word document?
my Stata 11 does not copy the tables are they are and I have to
re-write the tables all over again.

2. Secondly is there anyway of clearing some of the result that are
not needed before I print out the result so that I only print what I
need?

3. thirdly, how do we save the result apart from using lof files?

any help?

--
Stevie Kourama