st: AW: return a global vriable in rclass‏

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: return a global vriable in rclass‏
Date   Thu, 22 Apr 2010 09:35:42 +0200

<>

I am afraid you have to provide more details on your simulation. The
solution could be as easy as

****
qui count
ret sca simsize=r(N)
****

but everything depends on what you really want to achieve.

BTW, how does -run- return "r(mean)"? Did you mean -sum-?

HTH
Martin