st: return a global vriable in rclass‏

From   sun samn <>
To   <>
Subject   st: return a global vriable in rclass‏
Date   Thu, 22 Apr 2010 08:33:19 +0800

> Hi, folks,
I am trying to record the sample size in simulation; however, I define
it as a global variable in my rclass program. Does someone know how to
record it in the way like return it in rclass, like after 'run', we do
'return scalar smean=r(mean)' ?