st: How to Use Statalist

Subject   st: How to Use Statalist
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:58:37 +0200

Hello everyone!

A preface: If this has been discussed on another site, resource or an old thread, I apologize and just link to it.

Currently, I _subscribe to the digested statalist, because otherwise my inbox is a mess.

However, I'd like to be able to:

(1) respond to questions without the "digest-delay".

(2) filter threads to key words that cover my interest/expertise.

If anyone has a nice setup she/he likes to share (preferably Mail for Mac OS 10.6) - thank you very much.

Department of Small Business Research & Entrepreneurship
Institute for Small Business Research
University of Mannheim
L9, 1-2
68161 Mannheim