st: AW: How to Use Statalist

Subject   st: AW: How to Use Statalist
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 14:05:40 +0200

<>

(1) is covered in http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#more
I would say

(2) is best achieved by deleting stuff you recognize as irrelevant to you
from the subject line. Some email clients manage to sort "by conversation"
topic, although my Outlook 2007 still fails miserably at this all the
time...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von
[email protected]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 21. April 2010 13:59
An: [email protected]
Betreff: st: How to Use Statalist

Hello everyone!

A preface: If this has been discussed on another site, resource or an old
thread, I apologize and just link to it.

Currently, I _subscribe to the digested statalist, because otherwise my
inbox is a mess.

However, I'd like to be able to:

(1) respond to questions without the "digest-delay".

(2) filter threads to key words that cover my interest/expertise.

If anyone has a nice setup she/he likes to share (preferably Mail for Mac OS
10.6) - thank you very much.

Cheers,
Ulrich

Department of Small Business Research & Entrepreneurship
Institute for Small Business Research
University of Mannheim
L9, 1-2
68161 Mannheim