Re: st: Another problem with op system refuses to provide memory

From   Presearch <>
Subject   Re: st: Another problem with op system refuses to provide memory
Date   Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:47:07 +0800

Thanks Mark--however the settings I described are set before I open the do file ...or I may not have caught your meaning...if so I apologize and request further clarification.

Sent from my iPod