Re: st: Another problem with op system refuses to provide memory

From   Mark Nichols <nichols.mark0@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Another problem with op system refuses to provide memory
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 22:40:59 -0700

You should allocate your memory before you open your do-file, the big
ones especially.

Regards,

Mark