st: graph question

From   Alberto Osella <>
To   "" <>
Subject   st: graph question
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:35:43 +0200

Good day statalisters,
I'd like to draw a graph with age categories (7 categories) in x axis and perentages of BMI ( 4 stacked categories) in y-axis. My data are stored in the following form:

*******bergin data****
input Eta_C  BM I_P
0 1
2 3
4 2
end of file
I don't know how to do. Can someone help me?
Thank you

Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica
IRCCS Saverio de Bellis
Via Turi, 27
70013 Castellana Grotte (BA)
Tel:    +39 0804994655
Fax:    +39 0804994650

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 19.11006 del 20.04.2010
Info nuovi virus: