st: AW: graph question

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: graph question
Date   Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:09:04 +0200

<>

Try NJC`s - ssc d catplot-

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von Alberto Osella
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. April 2010 11:36
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: st: graph question

Good day statalisters,
I'd like to draw a graph with age categories (7 categories) in x axis
and perentages of BMI ( 4 stacked categories) in y-axis. My data are
stored in the following form:

*******bergin data****
input Eta_C  BM I_P
0 1
2 3
4 2
end of file
I don't know how to do. Can someone help me?
Thank you

--
Alberto R. Osella, MD, PhD
Laboratorio di Epidemiologia e Biostatistica

Controllo virus eseguito da G Data AntiVirus
Versione: AVA 19.11006 del 20.04.2010
Info nuovi virus: www.antiviruslab.com