Re: st: Stata implementation of difference-in-differences with binary outcomes

Subject   Re: st: Stata implementation of difference-in-differences with binary outcomes
Date   Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:34:24 -0400

"The corresponding DiD-estimate is t=(b-a) - (d-c), which is also
always bounded between "0" and "1""

The range for a DiD is [-2, +2]. Consider, b=.7, a=.1, d=.2, c=.8.
Then t=1.2. The boundaries are reached for a= 0, b= 1, c=1, d=0, and
for a=1, b=0, c=0, d =1.

Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]