Re: st: Store datafile at minimum possible file size

From   Abdel Rahmen El Lahga <rahmen.lahga@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Store datafile at minimum possible file size
Date   Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:32:55 +0200

Thanks Martin and Nick. I have note any idea avout this command.
AbdelRahmen

--
AbdelRahmen El Lahga