RE: st: RE: RE: graphing question - how to smooth lines connecting observations

From   Zamira S <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: graphing question - how to smooth lines connecting observations
Date   Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:52:03 -0400

Thank you! You guessed it right, I do not have many observations to produce smooth connecting lines but that was client's preference and twoway mspline works for what they need.

Zamira