st: Likelihood ratio problem

From   cajones <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Likelihood ratio problem
Date   Tue, 13 Apr 2010 17:46:55 -0600

I am running the same random effects logit regression model on two
populations. To test if the populations are significantly different, I need
to complete a likelihood ratio test. Unfortunately, the suest command gives
me the following error:

unable to generate scores for model a
suest requires that predict allow the score option

I have tried the help menu and cannot find a solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You,

C. Jones Ritten