st: AW: AW: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: AW: AW: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 18:01:17 +0200

<>

BTW, if the name of the coefficients should pose a problem for you, you should make frequent use of the -coeflegend- option, also available on -replay-:

sysuse auto, clear
logit foreign rep78 price weight
logit, coefl
nlcom (ratio: _b[price]/_b[weight])