st: AW: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients

Subject   st: AW: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:53:17 +0200

<>

*************
sysuse auto, clear
logit foreign rep78 price weight
nlcom (ratio: _b[price]/_b[weight])
*************

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Shehzad Ali
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. April 2010 17:50
An: Stata List
Betreff: st: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients

Dear listers,

I am modelling choice behaviour using a logit model. I want to calculate the marginal rates of subsititution of the attributes of choice alternatives by taking the ratio of coefficients (similar to what people do when calculating willingness to pay estimates by taking attribute/cost coefficients). I need help with calculating the confidence interval around the ratio of two coefficients.

Any help would be appreciated.
Shehzad