st: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients

From   Shehzad Ali <drshehzad_ali@yahoo.com>
To   Stata List <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: confidence interval of a ratio of coefficients
Date   Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:50:02 +0000 (GMT)

Dear listers,

I am modelling choice behaviour using a logit model. I want to calculate the marginal rates of subsititution of the attributes of choice alternatives by taking the ratio of coefficients (similar to what people do when calculating willingness to pay estimates by taking attribute/cost coefficients). I need help with calculating the confidence interval around the ratio of two coefficients.

Any help would be appreciated.
Shehzad