st: xtivreg postestimation: overidxt

From   "Jim Mahon" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: xtivreg postestimation: overidxt
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:00:22 -0400

Dear Stata users,

I'm looking for good postestimation resources for xtivreg.  I'm using 10.0.
Recently I uploaded overid and later tried to run it after xtivreg.  I got

overid works only after ivreg, ivreg2; use overidxt after xtivreg

But when I search overidxt from the Help menu, I get no results.  So is the
message in error?
Thanks!
Jim Mahon

James E. Mahon, Jr.