re: st: xtivreg postestimation: overidxt

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   re: st: xtivreg postestimation: overidxt
Date   Thu, 1 Apr 2010 21:43:15 -0400

I'm looking for good postestimation resources for xtivreg.  I'm using 10.0.
Recently I uploaded overid and later tried to run it after xtivreg.  I got

overid works only after ivreg, ivreg2; use overidxt after xtivreg

But when I search overidxt from the Help menu, I get no results.  So is the
message in error?

findit xtoverid

                              An Introduction to Stata Programming  |