Re: st: Display special characters in estout

From   Dominik Becker <>
Subject   Re: st: Display special characters in estout
Date   Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:53:51 +0200

Dear Miranda,

this is not really the answer to your question, but have you tried to
open the file with OpenOffice? As far as I know, you can choose the cell
separator before importing a file. You would have to make shure that
"comma" is deselected. Afterwards, you could save it as a conventional
xls-file that would be ready for excel.

Maybe this works.