st: estout: odds ratios as multiplicative inverses

From   Dominik Becker <>
Subject   st: estout: odds ratios as multiplicative inverses
Date   Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:44:56 +0200

Dear list,

is it possible to advise the "estout" routine to display those odds
ratios from a logit model that lie between 0 and 1 as multiplicative
inverses? For instance, if my logit estimate corresponds to an odds
ratio of 0.5, I'd like to have a value of 2*(-1) instead -- ideally
displayed as a superscript, and ideally also excel-ready.

Thanks for all answers!

Dominik Becker, M.A.
University of Cologne
Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences
Richard-Strauss-Str. 2
50931 Köln

phone:  +49(0)221/470-1221