AW: st: Graph edits

To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   AW: st: Graph edits
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:37:22 +0100

<>

-help whatsnew10- for the update of "25feb2008" says:

" 21.  The Graph Editor can now record a series of edits, name the
recording, and apply the edits from the recording to other
         graphs."

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] Im Auftrag von paul o'brien
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. März 2010 13:15
An: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Betreff: Re: st: Graph edits

i, like you, would prefer to make my edits in Word or PowerPoint but
cannot. OS X copies the graph as a png or some other format you select
in the graph preferences but not the one that allows ungrouping later.

the graph editor in Stata 10 is pretty unwieldy and not helped by not
recording the edits for later use in another situation.

paul