Re: st: Graph edits

From   "paul o'brien" <paul.obrien@afe2.org.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Graph edits
Date   Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:15:28 +0000

i, like you, would prefer to make my edits in Word or PowerPoint but
cannot. OS X copies the graph as a png or some other format you select
in the graph preferences but not the one that allows ungrouping later.

the graph editor in Stata 10 is pretty unwieldy and not helped by not
recording the edits for later use in another situation.

paul