st: Graph edits

From   Sripal Kumar <>
To   statalist <>
Subject   st: Graph edits
Date   Sun, 21 Mar 2010 21:09:25 -0400

I recently switched over to stata 10 for mac.  When I used to use
windows and Stata 9, I used to edit the graphs by right clicking and
ungrouping.  I cant seem to do with graphs created in mac.  The graph
editor for stata 10 doesnt permit me to make all the edits I want.  Is
there a way to save the graph so that I can use word or powerpoint to
ungroup it and edit it.