st: RE: Graph edits

From   "Hoffman, George" <ghoffman@mcw.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Graph edits
Date   Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:59:10 -0500

Office for mac does not have the same underlying graphics ( I think it's an OS difference) engine and you can't edit as well as in powerpoint for windows.This limitation in osx graphics was a major reason that I switched back from osx to windows.
If someone has a different approach I think we'd both like to know!
George Hoffman

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Sripal Kumar
Sent: Sunday, March 21, 2010 8:09 PM
To: statalist
Subject: st: Graph edits

Hi,

I recently switched over to stata 10 for mac.  When I used to use windows and Stata 9, I used to edit the graphs by right clicking and ungrouping.  I cant seem to do with graphs created in mac.  The graph editor for stata 10 doesnt permit me to make all the edits I want.  Is there a way to save the graph so that I can use word or powerpoint to ungroup it and edit it.
thanks,
Sripal.